Bring your business to life with Pitch for a Pop-up
Set up your own side-hustle in lockdown?
Tempted by the idea of having your very own bricks and mortar shop?
Not sure of the where, why or how?
We’re offering new, independent businesses the opportunity to have a retail unit space under our historic arches for a whole month, for free!
You’ll become part of our family of over 25 unique retailers in the Morgan Quarter, and get a taste for what it’s like to have a physical presence in the heart of Cardiff.
We’ll help you with the set-up of your unit, as well as supporting you with promotional materials and on social media.
Whether lockdown inspired you to set up a business, or you’ve finally taken the plunge with a lifelong idea, we want to help you bring it to life with a physical presence in one of Cardiff’s famous arcades.
What you’ll get / receive?
A unit in Morgan Arcade, for FREE, from 15th October 2021 to 12th November 2021.
Expert support from the team at Morgan Quarter to help you get set up in store.
Promotional and marketing to support get your Pop-Up off the ground.
Who should apply?
Whether you’re a lockdown baker, candlestick maker or local creator – we want to hear from you!
If you’ve recently set up a business and want to try out having a retail unit in one of Cardiff’s iconic arcades – free of charge – then apply below.
Important dates for your diary
- Entries close at 5pm 30th August 2021
- Shortlist announced on our social media channels on 1st September
- Public vote on social media will take place 1st-12th September
- Winner announced on our social media channels on 13th September
- Residency begins 15th October and ends 12th November
PITCH FOR A POP UP IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES
Follow us on socials to find out the shortlisted entries and vote for your favourite
Click here for Terms & Conditions
- Entrants should be from Use Class A1 for the Pitch for a Pop Up Campaign.
- Entrants must enter the promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
- Joint submissions are not permitted.
- By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- LaSalle may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
- Details of the retail unit space including exact unit, measurements and loading access will be confirmed once the winner is announced.
- Entrants do not need a business licence, but the winning tenant must comply with wider obligations of the law relevant to their retail offering.
- Entrants grant LaSalle Investment Management (LaSalle) the permission to store information provided in the submission and store contact details on the computer systems of LaSalle and Cowshed Communications on behalf of LaSalle for as long as possible in case they need to contact you.
- Entrants do not object to LaSalle and Cowshed Communications on behalf LaSalle using information provided in the submissions on social media and within media relations; including digital, print and broadcast media.
- Shortlisted entries will be decided by a panel of experts from the Morgan Quarter management team and LaSalle Investment Management.
- The winning retailer will be decided by a public vote on social media.
- The winning retailer will be contacted by a representative of LaSalle Investment Management.
- The winning retailer will be announced across social media and within the wider online, print and broadcast media.
- Shortlisted retailers may be included in social media content and within wider online, print and broadcast media.
- Pitch for a Pop Up may be subject to change or cancellation.
- There is no alternative prize.
- Pitch for a Pop Up is not open to employees or agencies of LaSalle, their families or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at LaSalle’s discretion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, LaSalle assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- LaSalle accepts no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
- By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at is sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
- If the selected winner does not respond within 72 hours, LaSalle will select another winner.